Is radiant, glowing skin your goal? Then a high-quality facial oil is a must-have! Facial oils are not just reserved for those with dry skin. 😀 No matter what your skin type is, even oily, your complexion can benefit from adding a facial oil to your skincare routine.
The hydrating benefits of facial oils are excellent, however quality facial oils boast even more skin-loving qualities!
They give you a naturally dewy glow, protect against environmental stressors, and give your skin a boost of skin-loving vitamins. We’re sharing three facial oils with you that are superstars for glowing, protected, radiant skin. ✨
You may also like: 6 Reasons To Use Facial Oils In 2021.
Squalane is a potent antioxidant-rich, anti-aging moisturizer that instantly penetrates the skin to hydrate and lock in youth-preserving moisture without clogging pores and without any lingering greasy residue!
Our bodies naturally produce squalene as part of our natural moisturizing mechanism. Sadly, the production of squalene begins to decrease in our 20s! But luckily, we can replenish it by using squalane oil (a byproduct of squalene) in our skincare ritual.
Exceptional moisturizing properties
- It’s non-comedogenic and so does not block your pores
- It has antibacterial properties
- It has anti-aging properties
- It helps to control oil production
- It prevents oxidative damage that causes skin cell destruction including the breakdown of collagen
- It can help reduce hyper-pigmentation
Ready To Add Squalane To Your Ritual?
Consider purchasing products with squalane oil versus squalene if you have oily/acne prone skin. Squalane is a hydrogenated form of squalene and is also lighter and absorbs into the skin faster! If you have more mature or very dry skin, you can consider squalene, a heavier version.
Also, be sure to purchase products with cruelty-free squalane that is 100% plant-derived or vegetable based. Often in the cosmetic industry squalane is derived from shark livers. As part of our PureGlow™ Promise, we only ever use 100% pure plant-derived, cruelty-free squalane!
An ancient beauty secret lies within the depths of the ocean. It’s algae! A skin superfood, algae is one of the most nutrient-dense sources of fast-absorbing vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, proteins and essential fatty acids that your skin craves. Algae oil is oil derived directly from algae.Algae Oil Skin Benefits
- Enhances your skin’s barrier function-this helps to prevent moisture loss keeping your skin hydrated.
- Anti-inflammatory properties- Algae oil is rich in DHA, an omega-3 fatty acid that has anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties.
- The DHA in algae oil helps to calm inflammatory skin conditions like eczema and acne and helps to reduce and prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Algae oil is a rich source of anti-oxidants- these anti-oxidants combat oxidative damage caused by free-radicals that lead to visible signs of aging.
- Algae oil can help to boost collagen and elastin production to help further fight against wrinkles and give your skin a healthy, firmer, more toned appearance.
- Algae oil can help to regulate oil production and can ensure your skin is properly hydrated without becoming too greasy or oily.
Ready To Add Algae Oil To Your Ritual?
Consider using CLOUDBERRY Baby Skin Glow Drops an exquisite facial oil blend that contains Algae Oil as one of its active ingredients! It's also powered with Cloudberry Seed Oil, Squalane, and CoQ10.
CANNABIS SATIVA SEED OIL
Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil is derived from the seed of the hemp plant. And unlike the leaves, stems, and flowers of this plant, hemp seeds, don’t contain any CBD or THC compounds.
They are however a rich source of multiple, skin-soothing, anti-aging, and moisturizing nutrients due to its high vitamin, mineral, and anti-oxidant content.
4 Skin Benefits Of Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
- Balances oil production
- Moisturizes and soothes inflammation
- Has anti-agining properties
- Helps to treat and sooth acne
These skin benefits are mostly due to the high content of omega fatty acids in cannabis sativa seed oil. These fatty acids work to reduce inflammation and sooth skin conditions like acne, eczema atopic dermatitis.
These fatty acids are also what helps to balance oil production and provide essential hydration that results in a plumper more youthful complexion and slows the visible signs of aging.
Ready To Add Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil To Your Ritual?
Consider using GLOW ENVY Cannabis Glow Drops a soothing oil blend with 100% organic Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Squalane, Green Algae, and Green Tea that instantly calms and supports even your most stressed skin.
You may also like: Top 12 Toxic Skin Care Ingredients to Avoid: How to avoid.